How Do You Spell NEH?
Correct spelling for the English word "neh" is [ nˈe͡ɪ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NEH
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "NEH". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ney (100.0%)
Usage Examples for NEH
- On the summit of this high and steep hill, in the upper town, was situated the royal castle, called the " upper house of the king," Neh - "Christology of the Old Testament: And a Commentary on the Messianic Predictions, v. 1" by Ernst Wilhelm Hengstenberg
- " Scott, dear," she said quietly, " I am glad you are happy over Roya- Neh forest, but it was too expensive, and it troubles me; so I'm going to sleep to dream over it." - "The Danger Mark" by Robert W. Chambers
- The third class of servants- children- appear during minority to have been, as now in all Eastern countries, entirely at the service or control of their parents, and might by them be hired out, Neh - "Is Slavery Sanctioned by the Bible?" by Isaac Allen
- Allusion to this fact is given in Neh - "Studies in Old Testament History" by Jesse L. Hurlbut
- The principal passage is Neh - "Christology of the Old Testament: And a Commentary on the Messianic Predictions, v. 1" by Ernst Wilhelm Hengstenberg