How Do You Spell NIBS?
Correct spelling for the English word "nibs" is [ nˈɪbz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NIBS
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "NIBS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- nbsp (33.3%)
- nibbs (66.7%)
Usage Examples for NIBS
- Now Nibs rose from the ground, and the others thought that his staring eyes still saw the wolves. - "Peter and Wendy" by James Matthew Barrie
- You are coming round all right; that is the first joke you have got off since we came here; his royal Nibs may need a court- jester and give you a job. - "The Land of the Changing Sun" by William N. Harben
- It fits him loose about the ribs, But hugs his neck from throat to nape, And, spite his envious neighbors' fibs, A happy fellow is his nibs In Mr. Peattie's cape. - "Eugene Field, A Study In Heredity And Contradictions" by Slason Thompson
- It wasn't far off 'is nibs but one can't tell for sure. - "No Man's Land" by H. C. McNeile
- You may see the twins and Nibs and Curly any day going to an office, each carrying a little bag and an umbrella. - "Peter and Wendy" by James Matthew Barrie