How Do You Spell NICER?
Correct spelling for the English word "nicer" is [ nˈa͡ɪsə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NICER
Below is the list of 5 misspellings for the word "NICER". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- nices (12.5%)
- necer (12.5%)
- niver (25.0%)
- niceer (25.0%)
- ncier (25.0%)
Usage Examples for NICER
- Heidi came down, sat herself on her high stool in the old place, and then taking up her bowl drank her milk eagerly, as if she had never come across anything so delicious, and as she put down her bowl, she exclaimed, " Our milk tastes nicer than anything else in the world, grandfather." - "Heidi" by Johanna Spyri
- I think it would have been nicer if you had prayed for me. - "We Three" by Gouverneur Morris
- These fine words were lost on Johnnie, but she understood that she was pronounced nicer than the rest of the family. - "Nine Little Goslings" by Susan Coolidge
- This is nicer because it's no trouble to keep it clean and bright. - "Marjorie's Vacation" by Carolyn Wells
- And there never was a nicer school anyplace than Lakeview Hall. - "Nan Sherwood on the Mexican Border" by Annie Roe Carr