How Do You Spell NODES?
Correct spelling for the English word "nodes" is [ nˈə͡ʊdz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NODES
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "NODES". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ndes (20.0%)
- noded (50.0%)
- ndoes (30.0%)
Usage Examples for NODES
- Canes thick, light brown with blue bloom; nodes enlarged, flattened; internodes short; tendrils continuous, long, bifid or trifid. - "Manual of American Grape-Growing" by U. P. Hedrick
- And how will I find these ParasiteNet nodes - "Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town" by Cory Doctorow
- Most nodes are operated by volunteers, and access is free. - "The Online World" by Odd de Presno
- If the hypothesis of a regular progression or oscillation of the nodes should acquire greater weight, special interest will be attached to the investigation of older observations. - "COSMOS: A Sketch of the Physical Description of the Universe, Vol. 1" by Alexander von Humboldt
- In this the plant rarely exceeds 18 inches in hight, is single- stemmed or with few very short branches, the nodes very short, the fruit clusters few and small. - "Tomato Culture: A Practical Treatise on the Tomato" by William Warner Tracy