How Do You Spell NOO?
Correct spelling for the English word "noo" is [ nˈuː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NOO
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "NOO". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- nooo (100.0%)
Usage Examples for NOO
- " I hae ye noo she said, as she seated herself at length beside the other. - "Malcolm" by George MacDonald
- If I can make sahtisfahctory arrangements with my present corpse of teachers, I shall be glad to do so; otherwise I shell, with the permission of the Trustees, make sech noo arrangements as circumstahnces compel. - "The Complete PG Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr." by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. (The Physician and Poet not the Jurist)
- " Listen, noo he continued. - "Dawson Black: Retail Merchant" by Harold Whitehead
- An' noo I s' tell ye a' 'at I ken. - "The Marquis of Lossie" by George MacDonald
- I been a- lookin' at the noo Blue Crosser- the Emily Riggs. - "The Hole in the Wall" by Arthur Morrison