How Do You Spell NOO?
Correct spelling for the English word "NOO" is [n_ˈuː], [nˈuː], [nˈuː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for NOO
- I hae ye noo she said as she seated herself at length beside the other - "Malcolm" by George MacDonald
- If I can make sahtisfahctory arrangements with my present corpse of teachers I shall be glad to do so otherwise I shell with the permission of the Trustees make sech noo arrangements as circumstahnces compel - "The Complete PG Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr." by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. (The Physician and Poet not the Jurist)
- Listen noo he continued - "Dawson Black: Retail Merchant" by Harold Whitehead
- An' noo I s' tell ye a' 'at I ken - "The Marquis of Lossie" by George MacDonald
- I been a lookin' at the noo Blue Crosser the Emily Riggs - "The Hole in the Wall" by Arthur Morrison