How Do You Spell NOS?
Correct spelling for the English word "nos" is [ nˈɒs] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NOS
Below is the list of 4 misspellings for the word "NOS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- nas (20.0%)
- os (20.0%)
- nox (20.0%)
- 4nos (40.0%)
Usage Examples for NOS
- The enemy also concentrated a heavy fire on batteries Nos - "The Franco-German War of 1870-71" by Count Helmuth, von Moltke
- " Nos da, Ser," said the woman, but her voice was drowned by the roar of the wind. - "By Berwen Banks" by Allen Raine
- The weather will have a considerable influence upon the frequency of cleaning which may be necessary once in two weeks, or in the yards of brooder houses Nos - "Ducks and Geese" by Harry M. Lamon Rob R. Slocum
- In January, 1857, No. 1 Company from Demerara, and Nos - "The History of the First West India Regiment" by A. B. Ellis
- Turning down this street to the R. we cross, and at Nos - "The Story of Paris" by Thomas Okey