How Do You Spell NOWS?
Correct spelling for the English word "NOWS" is [n_ˈaʊ_z], [nˈa͡ʊz], [nˈaʊz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for NOWS
- His sons went about their own business and he used to say that though they might help him in the way of money nows and thens it was from his two lasses that he had the most comfort - "Mr. Hogarth's Will" by Catherine Helen Spence
- You'll think about us nows and thens won't ye Bub - "Nautilus" by Laura E. Richards
- Nows your chance Peter - "The Shewing-up of Blanco Posnet" by George Bernard Shaw
- I used to divide her orders into two classes The now nows and the never nevers - "We Three" by Gouverneur Morris
- If a point or now were extended each of them would contain within itself infinite other points or nows - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown