How Do You Spell NUM?
Correct spelling for the English word "NUM" is [n_ˈʌ_m], [nˈʌm], [nˈʌm]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for NUM
- 54 Pe' num ba Seven Ponca - "Indian Games and Dances with Native Songs" by Alice C. Fletcher
- Chee na e num - "History, Manners, and Customs of the North American Indians" by George Mogridge
- At the afternoon service the chapters read were Num - "Byeways in Palestine" by James Finn
- Here they present an objection derived from the Law concerning the Nazarites Num - "The Apology of the Augsburg Confession" by Philip Melanchthon
- Num amamus aliquid nisi pulchrum - "Saint Augustin" by Louis Bertrand