How Do You Spell NUM?
Correct spelling for the English word "NUM" is [n_ˈʌ_m], [nˈʌm], [nˈʌm]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NUM
Below is the list of 12 misspellings for the word "num". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for NUM
- 54 Pe' num ba Seven Ponca - "Indian Games and Dances with Native Songs" by Alice C. Fletcher
- Chee na e num - "History, Manners, and Customs of the North American Indians" by George Mogridge
- At the afternoon service the chapters read were Num - "Byeways in Palestine" by James Finn
- Here they present an objection derived from the Law concerning the Nazarites Num - "The Apology of the Augsburg Confession" by Philip Melanchthon
- Num amamus aliquid nisi pulchrum - "Saint Augustin" by Louis Bertrand