How Do You Spell NUM?
Correct spelling for the English word "num" is [ nˈʌm] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NUM
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "NUM". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- numer (25.0%)
- mun (25.0%)
- numn (50.0%)
Usage Examples for NUM
- 54. Pe'- num ba Seven Ponca. - "Indian Games and Dances with Native Songs" by Alice C. Fletcher
- Chee na e num - "History, Manners, and Customs of the North American Indians" by George Mogridge
- At the afternoon service the chapters read were Num - "Byeways in Palestine" by James Finn
- Here they present an objection derived from the Law concerning the Nazarites, Num - "The Apology of the Augsburg Confession" by Philip Melanchthon
- Num amamus aliquid, nisi pulchrum? - "Saint Augustin" by Louis Bertrand