How Do You Spell NUM?
Correct spelling for the English word "num" is [ nˈʌm] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for NUM
- 54. Pe'- num ba Seven Ponca. - "Indian Games and Dances with Native Songs" by Alice C. Fletcher
- Chee na e num - "History, Manners, and Customs of the North American Indians" by George Mogridge
- At the afternoon service the chapters read were Num - "Byeways in Palestine" by James Finn
- Here they present an objection derived from the Law concerning the Nazarites, Num - "The Apology of the Augsburg Confession" by Philip Melanchthon
- Num amamus aliquid, nisi pulchrum? - "Saint Augustin" by Louis Bertrand