How Do You Spell O'?
Correct spelling for the English word "o'" is [ˈəʊ], [ˈə͡ʊ], [ˈəʊ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for O'
Below is the list of 24 misspellings for the word "o'". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- o '
Usage Examples for O'
- " O, yes, you can, quite well. - "The Seaboard Parish, Complete" by George MacDonald
- " O certainly," she replied. - "What a Young Woman Ought to Know" by Mary Wood-Allen
- My country; O my country!" - "Max Carrados" by Ernest Bramah
- O weakness of power! - "Cinq Mars, Complete" by Alfred de Vigny Last Updated: March 3, 2009
- O, I knew it! - "The Northern Light" by E. Werner