How Do You Spell O'?
Correct spelling for the English word "o'" is [ˈəʊ], [ˈə͡ʊ], [ˈəʊ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for O'
- O yes you can quite well - "The Seaboard Parish, Complete" by George MacDonald
- O certainly she replied - "What a Young Woman Ought to Know" by Mary Wood-Allen
- My country O my country - "Max Carrados" by Ernest Bramah
- O weakness of power - "Cinq Mars, Complete" by Alfred de Vigny Last Updated: March 3, 2009
- O I knew it - "The Northern Light" by E. Werner