How Do You Spell O'DONNELL?
Common Misspellings for O'Donnell
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "O'Donnell". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- o'donnel (82.4%)
- o'donald (17.6%)
Usage Examples for O'Donnell
- True; still his present position involved a certain outlay of money simply, not at all his bondage to the instrument it had procured for him, and that was true; nevertheless, to buy a ticket to shy it away is an incident so uncommon, that if we can but pause to dwell on the singularity of the act, we are unlikely to abjure our fellowship with them who would not be guilty of it; and therefore, by the aid of his reflections and a remainder of the impetus, Mr. Patrick O'Donnell stepped into a carriage of the train like any ordinary English traveller, between whom and his destination there is an agreement to meet if they can. - "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith" by George Meredith
- We had quite a time of it that trip with O'Donnell - "The Seiners" by James B. (James Brendan) Connolly
- Now, when he realised that Maurice O'Donnell loved her, he cursed his own folly that he had dared to think of winning her. - "An Isle in the Water" by Katharine Tynan
- " I may be, but I don't think so," said O'Donnell to that. - "The Seiners" by James B. (James Brendan) Connolly
- I concluded, therefore, that I must either have been mistaken for another, or obliged to the private resentment of some secret enemy for what had happened; and as I could remember nobody who had the least cause of complaint against me, except Captain O'Donnell and my master's daughter, my suspicion settled upon them, though I took care to conceal it, that I might the sooner arrive at confirmation. - "The Adventures of Roderick Random" by Tobias Smollett