How Do You Spell O'HARE?
Correct spelling for the English word "O'Hare" is [əʊ_h_ˈeə], [ə͡ʊhˈe͡ə], [əʊhˈeə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for O'HARE
- Billy O'Hare broke in - "My Lady of the Chimney Corner" by Alexander Irvine
- In the course of the speech that resulted in this indictment I am charged with having expressed sympathy for Kate Richards O'Hare for Rose Pastor Stokes for Ruthenberg Wagenknecht and Baker - "The Debs Decision" by Scott Nearing
- It was agreed to pass the O'Hare delection - "My Lady of the Chimney Corner" by Alexander Irvine
- That young doctor O'Hare I noticed her brushing his coat - "Ulysses" by James Joyce
- Its stated purpose was to protest against the conviction of Eugene V Debs and Kate Richards O'Hare - "The Red Conspiracy" by Joseph J. Mereto