How Do You Spell O'NEAL?
Correct spelling for the English word "O'Neal" is [əʊ_n_ˈiː_l], [ə͡ʊnˈiːl], [əʊnˈiːl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for O'NEAL
- One important case in evidence is that of J B O'Neal of South Carolina - "The History of the Negro Church" by Carter Godwin Woodson
- Ocahan and Sir Henry O'Neal who were both killed there saw severally the same apparition and dissuaded the Bishop from giving the first onset but could not prevail upon him - "Miscellanies upon Various Subjects" by John Aubrey
- New York Oxford 1937 O'Neal William - "The Fairfax County Courthouse" by Ross D. Netherton Ruby Waldeck
- Con O'Neal forbids his posterity to build houses etc - "Ireland In The New Century" by Horace Plunkett
- Con O'Neal we are told was so right Irish that he cursed all his posterity in case they either learnt English sowed wheat or built them houses lest the first should breed conversation the second commerce and with the last they should speed as the crow that buildeth her nest to be beaten out by the hawk - "Ireland In The New Century" by Horace Plunkett