How Do You Spell O'NEAL?
Common Misspellings for O'Neal
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "O'Neal". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- oneal (100.0%)
Usage Examples for O'Neal
- One important case in evidence is that of J. B. O'Neal of South Carolina. - "The History of the Negro Church" by Carter Godwin Woodson
- Ocahan, and Sir Henry O'Neal who were both killed there, saw severally the same apparition, and dissuaded the Bishop from giving the first onset, but could not prevail upon him. - "Miscellanies upon Various Subjects" by John Aubrey
- New York: Oxford, 1937. O'Neal William. - "The Fairfax County Courthouse" by Ross D. Netherton Ruby Waldeck
- Con O'Neal forbids his posterity to build houses, etc. - "Ireland In The New Century" by Horace Plunkett
- " Con O'Neal we are told, " was so right Irish that he cursed all his posterity in case they either learnt English, sowed wheat or built them houses; lest the first should breed conversation, the second commerce, and with the last they should speed as the crow that buildeth her nest to be beaten out by the hawk." - "Ireland In The New Century" by Horace Plunkett