How Do You Spell O'S?
Common Misspellings for O's
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "O's". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- po's (100.0%)
Usage Examples for O's
- And there, a mile further on, Wut- a- qut- o's high green side rose up from the water. - "Hills of the Shatemuc" by Susan Warner
- When nearly exhausted, he passed it on to Eagle, and he in turn to Bliwas, and so on, and although La- o's followers pursued with their utmost speed, they failed to overtake the swift bearers of the precious heart. - "The Book of the National Parks" by Robert Sterling Yard
- There's Mac's an' O's in ivry capital iv Europe atin' off silver plates whin their relations is staggerin' under th' creels iv turf in th' Connaught bogs. - "Mr. Dooley: In the Hearts of His Countrymen" by Finley Peter Dunne
- I knows you of old, honey- you's up to dese 'ere things- you know you allus was mighty 'chevious, and I isn't gwine to b'lieve dat dat ar little speck makes all the difference- no such thing, case it don't- deys either both O's or both Q's. - "The Garies and Their Friends" by Frank J. Webb
- But I can lippen weel to my bonny doo; an' for the rest, she maun tak' her chance like the lave o's - "David Elginbrod" by George MacDonald