How Do You Spell O'SULLIVAN?
Common Misspellings for O'Sullivan
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "O'Sullivan". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- o'sulliavan (100.0%)
Usage Examples for O'Sullivan
- O'Sullivan I have met a great deal, but made no acquaintance. - "Early Letters of George Wm. Curtis" by G. W. Curtis, ed. George Willis Cooke
- An admirably vigorous simile was used by the late Mr. O'Sullivan when he complained that the whisky supplied at the bar was like " a torchlight procession marching down your throat;" but of Irish bulls in Parliament I have only heard one- proceeding, if my memory serves me, from Mr. T. Healy: " As long as the voice of Irish suffering is dumb, the ear of English compassion is deaf to it." - "Collections and Recollections" by George William Erskine Russell
- But the fact that his great- grandmother, on the maternal side, was a daughter of The O'Sullivan Beare may have had a counteracting influence, if not through the physical channel of heredity, at least through the poet's imagination. - "Thomas Davis, Selections from his Prose and Poetry" by Thomas Davis Commentator: T. W. Rolleston
- From the South of Ireland came the late Captain Gerald Robert O'Sullivan 1st Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers, who won the V. C. in Gallipoli. - "The Irish at the Front" by Michael MacDonagh
- Denis O'Sullivan was among the guests. - "Mark Twain, A Biography, 1835-1910, Complete The Personal And Literary Life Of Samuel Langhorne Clemens" by Albert Bigelow Paine Last Updated: February 20, 2009