How Do You Spell OATMEAL?
Correct spelling for the English word "oatmeal" is [ˈəʊ_t_m_iə_l], [ˈə͡ʊtmi͡əl], [ˈəʊtmiəl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OATMEAL
Below is the list of 40 misspellings for the word "oatmeal". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for OATMEAL
- I told my mother about that special sale of oatmeal you had here last week - "Bunny Brown and His Sister Sue Keeping Store" by Laura Lee Hope
- But there is any quantity of oatmeal which we often cook for breakfast - "Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz" by L. Frank Baum.
- By this time breakfast was nearly ready and in a few minutes more Mrs Bruce called Mr Bruce from the shop and the children from the yard and they all sat round the table in the kitchen Mr Bruce to his tea and oat cake and butter Mrs Bruce and the children to badly made oatmeal porridge and sky blue milk - "Alec Forbes of Howglen" by George MacDonald
- Then Lashly came in to me shut the tent door and made me a little porridge out of some oatmeal we got from the last depot we had passed - "South with Scott" by Edward R. G. R. Evans
- No earthly consideration could induce my consent to contract such a debt as England has by her wars for commerce to reduce our citizens by taxes to such wretchedness as that laboring sixteen of the twenty four hours they are still unable to afford themselves bread or barely to earn as much oatmeal or potatoes as will keep soul and body together - "Memoir, Correspondence, And Miscellanies, From The Papers Of Thomas Jefferson" by Thomas Jefferson