How Do You Spell OATS?
Correct spelling for the English word "oats" is [ ˈə͡ʊts] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Oats
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Oats". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ots (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Oats
- You know that, and feel your oats too, as well as any one. - "The Attache or, Sam Slick in England, Complete" by Thomas Chandler Haliburton
- 1 0 0 Oats - "An Historical Journal of the Transactions at Port Jackson and Norfolk Island" by John Hunter
- Then the money began to tumble into his chest like crushed oats out of a Crown's shaft. - "Capt'n Davy's Honeymoon 1893" by Hall Caine
- Joe guided the plow down the first long, straight furrow, and even as he did he assured himself that the second crop of oats would be better than the first for the second would feed on the bodies of the first. - "The Lost Wagon" by James Arthur Kjelgaard
- Everywhere were fields of grain, wheat, oats and, as we were descending into the lower land, corn. - "In Indian Mexico (1908)" by Frederick Starr