How Do You Spell OBDURACY?
Correct spelling for the English word "obduracy" is [ˈɒbdjʊ͡əɹəsɪ], [ˈɒbdjʊəɹəsɪ], [ˈɒ_b_d_j_ʊə_ɹ_ə_s_ɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OBDURACY
Below is the list of 9 misspellings for the word "obduracy". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for OBDURACY
- They argued with him but his obduracy stood unaffected - "A Pagan of the Hills" by Charles Neville Buck
- On learning my obduracy the Superior became very sad - "The Monk and The Hangman's Daughter" by Adolphe Danziger De Castro and Ambrose Bierce
- He got up and in silent obduracy marched out of the hall - "Weird Tales. Vol. I" by E. T. A. Hoffmann
- He smoothed matters with the extravagant Reformers and he even extorted from the authorities of Ghent the forty five thousand pounds bond on which Elizabeth had insisted with such obduracy - "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete" by John Lothrop Motley
- She shook her head with unconvinced obduracy - "A Pagan of the Hills" by Charles Neville Buck