How Do You Spell OBEYED?
Correct spelling for the English word "obeyed" is [ ə͡ʊbˈe͡ɪd] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Obeyed
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "Obeyed". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- obeyd (18.5%)
- obayed (81.5%)
Usage Examples for Obeyed
- When asked next day whether she had obeyed the command, she said-" Oh, yes! - "An Autobiography" by Catherine Helen Spence
- He obeyed by faith. - "The Expositor's Bible: The Epistle to the Hebrews" by Thomas Charles Edwards
- And Carpenter, strange as it may seem, obeyed - "They Call Me Carpenter" by Upton Sinclair
- Although surprised at this sudden change of plan, Ronald obeyed without question. - "Bonnie Prince Charlie A Tale of Fontenoy and Culloden" by G. A. Henty
- Massy obeyed without speaking. - "The Fortunes Of Glencore" by Charles James Lever