How Do You Spell OBEYING?
Correct spelling for the English word "obeying" is [ ə͡ʊbˈe͡ɪɪŋ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Obeying
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Obeying". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- obaying (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Obeying
- I wish that thee might show Mrs. Benjamin and me that thy life here with us has meant something to thee, by obeying thy mother as cheerfully and willingly as thee can." - "The Cricket" by Marjorie Cooke
- Mechanically obeying his master's gesture, Teddy staggered out of the room. - "Outpost" by J.G. Austin
- McClellan was consequently compelled to retain his right wing north of the river; and indeed in so doing he was only obeying his instructions. - "Stonewall Jackson And The American Civil War" by G. F. R. Henderson
- It made no sound, but it seemed to know her, to understand her, for when she waved her hand toward the open door of her own room it crawled away and, obeying that gesture, dragged its huge bulk over the threshold, and passed from sight. - "Cleek: the Man of the Forty Faces" by Thomas W. Hanshew
- But the priest Oros, and the priestess Papave, obeying I suppose, some secret command that reached them I know not how, sprang to him and seizing his arms, held him back. - "Ayesha The Further History of She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed" by H. Rider Haggard