How Do You Spell OBISPO?
Correct spelling for the English word "obispo" is [ ɒbˈɪspə͡ʊ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for Obispo
- At Vista Hermosa, Oaxaca, P. leonhardschultzei and P. ignicolor were found in cloud forest, whereas at Agua del Obispo Guerrero, the former species was found in pine- oak forest. - "A Review of the Middle American Tree Frogs of the Genus Ptychohyla" by William E. Duellman
- Historia de Don Pedro Gasca, Obispo de Siguenza. - "History-of-the-Conquest-of-Peru-with-a-preliminary-view-of-the-civilization-of-the-Incas" by Prescott, William Hickling
- In 1818 the church of Santa Clara was damaged, and in 1830 the church of San Luis Obispo - "Complete Story of the San Francisco Horror" by Richard Linthicum Trumbull White Samuel Fallows
- It is the same at San Miguel, San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara. - "The Old Franciscan Missions Of California" by George Wharton James
- Striking from Obispo straight for the Bay of Panama, we come in 9 miles to the low alluvial plain of the Rio Grande, which leads straight to the sea in another 6 miles. - "The Panama Canal and its Makers" by Vaughan Cornish