How Do You Spell OBISPO?
Correct spelling for the English word "Obispo" is [ɒbˈɪspə͡ʊ], [ɒbˈɪspəʊ], [ɒ_b_ˈɪ_s_p_əʊ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for OBISPO
- At Vista Hermosa Oaxaca P leonhardschultzei and P ignicolor were found in cloud forest whereas at Agua del Obispo Guerrero the former species was found in pine oak forest - "A Review of the Middle American Tree Frogs of the Genus Ptychohyla" by William E. Duellman
- Historia de Don Pedro Gasca Obispo de Siguenza - "History-of-the-Conquest-of-Peru-with-a-preliminary-view-of-the-civilization-of-the-Incas" by Prescott, William Hickling
- In 1818 the church of Santa Clara was damaged and in 1830 the church of San Luis Obispo - "Complete Story of the San Francisco Horror" by Richard Linthicum Trumbull White Samuel Fallows
- It is the same at San Miguel San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara - "The Old Franciscan Missions Of California" by George Wharton James
- Striking from Obispo straight for the Bay of Panama we come in 9 miles to the low alluvial plain of the Rio Grande which leads straight to the sea in another 6 miles - "The Panama Canal and its Makers" by Vaughan Cornish