How Do You Spell OBJECTIFICATION?
Correct spelling for the English word "objectification" is [ɒbd͡ʒˌɛktɪfɪkˈe͡ɪʃən], [ɒbdʒˌɛktɪfɪkˈeɪʃən], [ɒ_b_dʒ_ˌɛ_k_t_ɪ_f_ɪ_k_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OBJECTIFICATION
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "objectification". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for OBJECTIFICATION
- The central point of this writer's theory is his definition of beauty as the objectification of pleasure - "The Psychology of Beauty" by Ethel D. Puffer
- So then by this inner objectification the subject does not at all depart from itself - "The Reform of Education" by Giovanni Gentile
- In either case the mystic imagination seems to us naturally tending toward objectification - "Essay on the Creative Imagination" by Th. Ribot
- I If you had read Schopenhauer you would know that the flesh is not ephemeral but the eternal objectification of the will to live - "Confessions of a Young Man" by George Moore
- While we concede the objectification of pleasure in all these cases we cannot it would seem admit a corresponding change from non aesthetic to aesthetic feelings - "The Psychology of Beauty" by Ethel D. Puffer