How Do You Spell OBJECTION?
Correct spelling for the English word "objection" is [ɒbd͡ʒˈɛkʃən], [ɒbdʒˈɛkʃən], [ɒ_b_dʒ_ˈɛ_k_ʃ_ə_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OBJECTION
Below is the list of 20 misspellings for the word "objection". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for OBJECTION
- But you will have no objection to entering our church - "The Saint" by Antonio Fogazzaro Commentator: William Roscoe Thayer
- It is true that Cyril was too young but Samuel's real objection was to Cyril's going out alone in the evening - "The Old Wives' Tale" by Arnold Bennett
- What objection have you to going back to the wheel - "The Ghost Pirates" by William Hope Hodgson
- Is there any objection to this - "The Legacy of Cain" by Wilkie Collins
- I have not the slightest objection to answering your questions if you only ask with some respect - "Love Under Fire" by Randall Parrish