How Do You Spell OBSCENITIES?
Correct spelling for the English word "Obscenities" is [ɒbsˈɛnɪtɪz], [ɒbsˈɛnɪtɪz], [ɒ_b_s_ˈɛ_n_ɪ_t_ɪ_z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OBSCENITIES
Below is the list of 24 misspellings for the word "obscenities". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for OBSCENITIES
- And in the King's name I forbid you to read these obscenities and in the King's name I hereby command that these books be destroyed at once - "Secret Memoirs: The Story of Louise, Crown Princess" by Henry W. Fischer
- With celibacy disappeared also monkish obscenities and vices - "The Prose Writings of Heinrich Heine" by Heinrich Heine
- But what do you call obscenities if Ariosto is not obscene - "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons" by Jacques Casanova de Seingalt
- The turbaned drivers now shouted Hindi obscenities as they walked alongside and lashed the sullen cattle into place for unloading - "The Moghul" by Thomas Hoover
- The man still lurking in the shadows hurled vile epithets and obscenities and ran after Jane - "Concerning Sally" by William John Hopkins