How Do You Spell OBSCENITIES?
Correct spelling for the English word "obscenities" is [ ɒbsˈɛnɪtiz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Obscenities
Below is the list of 7 misspellings for the word "Obscenities". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- obsceneties (17.3%)
- obscenties (14.8%)
- obscentities (3.7%)
- obsinities (8.6%)
- obsenities (40.7%)
- obsentities (2.5%)
- obcenities (12.3%)
Usage Examples for Obscenities
- And in the King's name I forbid you to read these obscenities and in the King's name I hereby command that these books be destroyed at once. - "Secret Memoirs: The Story of Louise, Crown Princess" by Henry W. Fischer
- With celibacy disappeared also monkish obscenities and vices. - "The Prose Writings of Heinrich Heine" by Heinrich Heine
- But what do you call obscenities if Ariosto is not obscene?" - "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons" by Jacques Casanova de Seingalt
- The turbaned drivers now shouted Hindi obscenities as they walked alongside and lashed the sullen cattle into place for unloading. - "The Moghul" by Thomas Hoover
- The man still lurking in the shadows hurled vile epithets and obscenities and ran after Jane. - "Concerning Sally" by William John Hopkins