How Do You Spell OBSCURING?
Correct spelling for the English word "Obscuring" is [ɒbskjˈʊ͡əɹɪŋ], [ɒbskjˈʊəɹɪŋ], [ɒ_b_s_k_j_ˈʊə_ɹ_ɪ_ŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OBSCURING
Below is the list of 23 misspellings for the word "obscuring". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for OBSCURING
- They know not that scarce one of these sands but at low water is dotted with low black timbers and that there are few more dangerous pieces of navigation in the world than the passage up the mouth of the Thames on a wild night when a fierce gale is blowing and the snow and sleet driving before it obscuring the guiding lights that mark the channels between the sands - "A Chapter of Adventures" by G. A. Henty
- The whole front was a magnificent stretch of double plate glass with warm air between the sheets to keep snow frost or dew from obscuring the vision - "The Flying Legion" by George Allan England
- But what a volume of dull squalid horror a horror of great darkness gradually obscuring all the light of day from the life of the sufferer might be written from the simple prosaic experiences of the ragged fellows whom you meet every day in the street - "In-Darkest-England-and-the-Way-Out" by Booth, William
- He would have to rely now on the very dim light in this hall and the shadow of his cap obscuring his face - "Ronicky Doone" by Max Brand
- Maria sure of her privileges waddled out from the flame obscuring dusk turned an ample back upon the double ring of boys and played her part as one of the giddy and industrious wild fowls - "Tropic Days" by E. J. Banfield