How Do You Spell OBSESSIONS?
Correct spelling for the English word "obsessions" is [ ɒbsˈɛʃənz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Obsessions
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "Obsessions". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- obssesions (8.0%)
- obssession (4.0%)
- posessions (60.0%)
- posession (4.0%)
- obessions (20.0%)
- obssessions (4.0%)
Usage Examples for Obsessions
- Whenever my sensual obsessions are weaker, so also are my religious impressions." - "En Route" by J.-K. (Joris-Karl) Huysmans
- In other words, in all of these cases a series of dreads, or mental obsessions which interfere with various functions which may cause tremor, or some stuttering, or at least some apparent difficulties of speech and which will surely revive any old- time difficulties of this kind, may develop in nervous persons and must not be allowed to pass as signs of developing paresis. - "Psychotherapy" by James J. Walsh
- Full against him upon the rock, in his half- submerged cavern, lay the terror of all his obsessions the crocodile. - "She Buildeth Her House" by Will Comfort
- This is one of the regions in which the ancients might have learned much from us, and in which we still have much to learn from them, if once we can shake off our temporal obsessions and listen. - "Five Stages of Greek Religion" by Gilbert Murray
- All America, North and South alike, is one tremendous escape from ancient obsessions into activity and making. - "The Passionate Friends" by Herbert George Wells