How Do You Spell OBVIATED?
Correct spelling for the English word "obviated" is [ ˈɒbvɪˌe͡ɪtɪd] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Obviated
Below is the list of 40 misspellings for the word "Obviated". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for Obviated
- Sooner or later this will be found injurious to the constitution of the mother: but how, then, is this deficiency to be obviated - "The Maternal Management of Children, in Health and Disease." by Thomas Bull, M.D.
- The Germans wanted to surrender, but the speed of the cars obviated such a possibility. - ""And they thought we wouldn't fight"" by Floyd Gibbons
- The noisy, windy night, the absolute dark, obviated all possibility of coming up with him. - "Six Feet Four" by Jackson Gregory
- But this difficulty, though it caused a few days' delay, was at length obviated and five whale- boats were procured and fitted for service. - "The Old Bell Of Independence; Or, Philadelphia In 1776" by Henry C. Watson
- Its use obviated the necessity of driving the river- always an expensive operation. - "The Blazed Trail" by Stewart Edward White