How Do You Spell OBVIATED?
Correct spelling for the English word "obviated" is [ ˈɒbvɪˌe͡ɪtɪd] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Obviated
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "Obviated". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- moviated (66.7%)
- movitaved (33.3%)
Usage Examples for Obviated
- Sooner or later this will be found injurious to the constitution of the mother: but how, then, is this deficiency to be obviated - "The Maternal Management of Children, in Health and Disease." by Thomas Bull, M.D.
- The Germans wanted to surrender, but the speed of the cars obviated such a possibility. - ""And they thought we wouldn't fight"" by Floyd Gibbons
- The noisy, windy night, the absolute dark, obviated all possibility of coming up with him. - "Six Feet Four" by Jackson Gregory
- But this difficulty, though it caused a few days' delay, was at length obviated and five whale- boats were procured and fitted for service. - "The Old Bell Of Independence; Or, Philadelphia In 1776" by Henry C. Watson
- Its use obviated the necessity of driving the river- always an expensive operation. - "The Blazed Trail" by Stewart Edward White