How Do You Spell OC?
Correct spelling for the English word "OC" is [ˈɒk], [ˈɒk], [ˈɒ_k]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for OC
- 7 Oc that which may be held in the palm of the hand - "Incidents of Travel in Yucatan, Vol. I." by John L. Stephens
- Only one shrill voice flings up out of the roar Sell fifty Oc sev' eights - "Deep Furrows" by Hopkins Moorhouse
- The former term Ogenus whence the Greeks borrowed their Oceanus was a compound of Oc Gehon and Avas originally rendered Ogehonus - "A New System; or, an Analysis of Antient Mythology. Volume II. (of VI.)" by Jacob Bryant
- I shall ask Cousin Oc to go back to Paris next week was her thought - "The Front Yard" by Constance Fenimore Woolson
- It oc curs to me said Tiktok calmly that your Maj es ty is act ing like a ba by I am not a phan tom - "Little Wizard Stories of Oz" by L. Frank Baum