How Do You Spell OC?
Correct spelling for the English word "oc" is [ ˈɒk] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OC
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "OC". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- c (100.0%)
Usage Examples for OC
- 7. Oc that which may be held in the palm of the hand. - "Incidents of Travel in Yucatan, Vol. I." by John L. Stephens
- Only one shrill voice flings up out of the roar: " Sell fifty Oc sev'- eights!" - "Deep Furrows" by Hopkins Moorhouse
- The former term, Ogenus, whence the Greeks borrowed their Oceanus, was a compound of Oc Gehon, and Avas originally rendered Ogehonus. - "A New System; or, an Analysis of Antient Mythology. Volume II. (of VI.)" by Jacob Bryant
- " I shall ask Cousin Oc to go back to Paris next week," was her thought. - "The Front Yard" by Constance Fenimore Woolson
- " It oc curs to me," said Tiktok calmly, " that your Maj- es- ty is act- ing like a ba- by I am not a phan- tom. - "Little Wizard Stories of Oz" by L. Frank Baum