How Do You Spell OCCULTISM?
Correct spelling for the English word "Occultism" is [ˈɒkəltˌɪzəm], [ˈɒkəltˌɪzəm], [ˈɒ_k_ə_l_t_ˌɪ_z_ə_m]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OCCULTISM
Below is the list of 7 misspellings for the word "occultism". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for OCCULTISM
- They have some tricks rather clever ones though that's not unusual with the professors of a more advanced occultism but living as they do in direct contact with Nature in her most savage mood they have found clues to things that we regard as mysteries - "Blake's Burden" by Harold Bindloss
- The pages of works upon occultism and those devoted to the recording of proved instances gathered by the societies for psychical research are filled with the most interesting cases of this form of clairvoyant vision - "Genuine Mediumship or The Invisible Powers" by Bhakta Vishita
- He had so intensely disliked her interest in occultism that for his sake she had struggled faithfully to subdue it - "There was a King in Egypt" by Norma Lorimer
- It should be clearly understood by all students of occultism or psychic phenomena that man's knowledge and experience normal or supernormal is confined to the realm of Nature - "Genuine Mediumship or The Invisible Powers" by Bhakta Vishita
- I note these things to you because they are touches which help remove the sense of anything intentional in the occultism of the Alderlings - "Questionable Shapes" by William Dean Howells