How Do You Spell OER?
Correct spelling for the English word "oer" is [ ˈə͡ʊə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OER
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "OER". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- sper (100.0%)
Usage Examples for OER
- And how, upon a market- night, When not a star bestowed its light, A farmer's shepherd, oer his glass, Forgot that he had woods to pass: And having sold his master's sheep, Was overta'en by darkness deep. - "Poems Chiefly From Manuscript" by John Clare
- This is the heavenly light; the pearly stain Was but a wind- cloud drifting oer the stars! - "The Complete PG Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr." by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. (The Physician and Poet not the Jurist)
- The boy that goes to fodder with surprise Walks oer the gate he opened yesternight. - "Poems Chiefly From Manuscript" by John Clare
- The winter chill on his cold bed receives Foliage which once hung oer the waters blue. - "Poems Chiefly From Manuscript" by John Clare
- The dog Leaps oer the orchard hedge and knarls the grass. - "Poems Chiefly From Manuscript" by John Clare