How Do You Spell OFFEN?
Correct spelling for the English word "OFFEN" is [əfˈɛn], [əfˈɛn], [ə_f_ˈɛ_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for OFFEN
- The women just couldn't keep their eyes offen him and I seen that Mike was gettin' pretty sore - "Laughing Bill Hyde and Other Stories" by Rex Beach
- Nothin to do but tuh hit the jug offen enough to keep from gettin sober and remembering what he used to was - "The Snow-Burner" by Henry Oyen
- He let slip the blanket offen his shoulders and caught it on his left arm - "Tales from the Veld" by Ernest Glanville
- And then I's a goin' to make him get offen that land 'cause it ain't his'n - "Tess of the Storm Country" by Grace Miller White
- Mr Nat axes him ter tell him 'fore he starts ter beat 'em an' ter set a time fer de beatin' an' dat he will git Mis' Lucy offen de place - "Slave Narratives: a Folk History of Slavery in the United States From Interviews with Former Slaves, North Carolina Narratives, Part 2" by Work Projects Administration