How Do You Spell OFFEN?
Correct spelling for the English word "offen" is [ əfˈɛn] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OFFEN
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "OFFEN". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- diffrent (50.0%)
- offened (50.0%)
Usage Examples for OFFEN
- The women just couldn't keep their eyes offen him, and I seen that Mike was gettin' pretty sore. - "Laughing Bill Hyde and Other Stories" by Rex Beach
- Nothinâ€™ to do but tuh hit the jug offen enough to keep from gettinâ€™ sober and remembering what he used to was. - "The Snow-Burner" by Henry Oyen
- He let slip the blanket offen his shoulders, and caught it on his left arm. - "Tales from the Veld" by Ernest Glanville
- And then I's a- goin' to make him get offen that land, 'cause it ain't his'n. - "Tess of the Storm Country" by Grace Miller White
- Mr. Nat axes him ter tell him 'fore he starts ter beat 'em, an' ter set a time fer de beatin' an' dat he will git Mis' Lucy offen de place. - "Slave Narratives: a Folk History of Slavery in the United States From Interviews with Former Slaves, North Carolina Narratives, Part 2" by Work Projects Administration