How Do You Spell OG?
Correct spelling for the English word "OG" is [ˈɒ_ɡ], [ˈɒɡ], [ˈɒɡ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for OG
- To take these arguments in order for they must be so dealt with to develop any reasonable theory of the Mosaic philosophy Moses doubtless was a ruthless conqueror as his dealings with Sihon and Og sufficiently prove - "The Emancipation of Massachusetts" by Brooks Adams
- They will go to Sunday schools through storms their brothers are afraid of to teach the most unpleasant and intractable classes of little children the age of Methuselah and the dimensions of Og the King of Bashan's bedstead - "The Complete PG Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr." by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. (The Physician and Poet not the Jurist)
- Noah however only smiled but he grew serious again when Og brought a unicorn - "Jewish Fairy Tales and Legends" by Gertrude Landa
- If Tearlach ban og as they used to call him were alive now said he and indeed there was never any Stuart of them all not even the Fair Young Charles himself who looked more handsome than this same Macleod of Dare who now stood before her you would get him more men to follow him than any flag or standard he ever raised - "Macleod of Dare" by William Black
- Here was also deposited the huge iron bedstead of Og king of Bashan - "Byeways in Palestine" by James Finn