How Do You Spell OG?
Correct spelling for the English word "og" is [ ˈɒɡ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OG
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "OG". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- fo (100.0%)
Usage Examples for OG
- To take these arguments in order,- for they must be so dealt with to develop any reasonable theory of the Mosaic philosophy,- Moses, doubtless, was a ruthless conqueror, as his dealings with Sihon and Og sufficiently prove. - "The Emancipation of Massachusetts" by Brooks Adams
- They will go to Sunday- schools through storms their brothers are afraid of, to teach the most unpleasant and intractable classes of little children the age of Methuselah and the dimensions of Og the King of Bashan's bedstead. - "The Complete PG Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr." by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. (The Physician and Poet not the Jurist)
- Noah, however, only smiled; but he grew serious again when Og brought a unicorn. - "Jewish Fairy Tales and Legends" by Gertrude Landa
- " If Tearlach ban og as they used to call him, were alive now," said he- and indeed there was never any Stuart of them all, not even the Fair Young Charles himself, who looked more handsome than this same Macleod of Dare who now stood before her-" you would get him more men to follow him than any flag or standard he ever raised." - "Macleod of Dare" by William Black
- Here was also deposited the huge iron bedstead of Og king of Bashan. - "Byeways in Palestine" by James Finn