How Do You Spell OHS?
Correct spelling for the English word "ohs" is [ ˈə͡ʊz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OHS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "OHS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ofhis (100.0%)
Usage Examples for OHS
- She and Lady Culmer gave out lamentable Ohs while Miss Eleanor and Miss Isabel Patterne sketched the incident. - "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith" by George Meredith
- And the procession chanted something sad with plenty of ohs - "L'Assommoir" by Emile Zola
- After playing a few bars, he starts singing in a clear voice, with " Ohs and " Ahs" thrown in. - "Contemporary One-Act Plays Compiler: B. Roland Lewis" by Sir James M. Barrie George Middleton Althea Thurston Percy Mackaye Lady Augusta Gregor Eugene Pillot Anton Tchekov Bosworth Crocker Alfred Kreymborg Paul Greene Arthur Hopkins Paul Hervieu Jeannette Marks Oscar M. Wolff David Pinski Beulah Bornstead Herma
- At such moments she falls again unconsciously into the " thens," and " sures," and " ohs - "Mrs. Geoffrey" by Duchess
- The cook in her white apron, and the maids in their white caps, stood in the doorway adding their chorus of " ohs - "Gerda in Sweden" by Etta Blaisdell McDonald