How Do You Spell OL?
Correct spelling for the English word "OL" is [ˈɒl], [ˈɒl], [ˈɒ_l]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for OL
- Li okupis pli da tempo je tio ol la knabo volis sed efektive li havis nervan rapidecon - "The Esperantist, Vol. 1, No. 14" by H. Bolingbroke Mudie
- The tree is represented as associated with serpent symbolism and as growing from a vaseho och placed on a monstrous headho ol the idea conveyed being that it flourished in the centre or middle while the head signifies as has been shown the capital and also the chief - "The Fundamental Principles of Old and New World Civilizations" by Zelia Nuttall
- Ol rite he said - "At Good Old Siwash" by George Fitch
- I am ver' much 'blige' you fix thee heart to help poor ol' Skip' Jim - "Every Man for Himself" by Norman Duncan
- The new Chinese Government in 1920 held the Living Buddha under arrest in his palace but at the beginning of 1921 Baron Ungern crossed the sacred Bogdo Ol and approached the palace from the rear - "Beasts, Men and Gods" by Ferdinand Ossendowski