How Do You Spell OL?
Correct spelling for the English word "ol" is [ ˈɒl] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OL
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "OL". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ole (100.0%)
Usage Examples for OL
- Li okupis pli da tempo je tio ol la knabo volis; sed efektive, li havis nervan rapidecon. - "The Esperantist, Vol. 1, No. 14" by H. Bolingbroke Mudie
- The tree is represented as associated with serpent symbolism and as growing from a vaseho- och placed on a monstrous headho- ol the idea conveyed being that it flourished in the centre or middle, while the head signifies, as has been shown, the capital and also the chief. - "The Fundamental Principles of Old and New World Civilizations" by Zelia Nuttall
- " Ol rite," he said. - "At Good Old Siwash" by George Fitch
- I am ver' much 'blige' you fix thee heart to help poor ol' Skip' Jim. - "Every Man for Himself" by Norman Duncan
- The new Chinese Government in 1920 held the Living Buddha under arrest in his palace but at the beginning of 1921 Baron Ungern crossed the sacred Bogdo- Ol and approached the palace from the rear. - "Beasts, Men and Gods" by Ferdinand Ossendowski