How Do You Spell OLDS?
Correct spelling for the English word "OLDS" is [ˈəʊ_l_d_z], [ˈə͡ʊldz], [ˈəʊldz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OLDS
Below is the list of 28 misspellings for the word "olds". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for OLDS
- Goin' to school two year olds at the barrier he explained - "Blister Jones" by John Taintor Foote
- The front bench was occupied by a row of ten year olds who had come up this term from the Preparatory and who sat squeezing each others' arms highly impressed with the importance of their remove - "The Luckiest Girl in the School" by Angela Brazil
- Do you remember when he bought Sander's mules for eight year olds when everybody in town knew that Sander's father in law give 'em to his wife for a wedding present eighteen years before an' they was full grown mules then - "Youth and the Bright Medusa" by Willa Cather
- The smaller ones I believe to be year old fish hatched last spring twelvemonth the pound fish two year olds - "Prose Idylls" by Charles Kingsley
- Five year Olds to carry 8st - "Bygone Cumberland and Westmorland" by Daniel Scott