How Do You Spell OLDS?
Correct spelling for the English word "OLDS" is [ˈəʊ_l_d_z], [ˈə͡ʊldz], [ˈəʊldz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for OLDS
- Goin' to school two year olds at the barrier he explained - "Blister Jones" by John Taintor Foote
- The front bench was occupied by a row of ten year olds who had come up this term from the Preparatory and who sat squeezing each others' arms highly impressed with the importance of their remove - "The Luckiest Girl in the School" by Angela Brazil
- Do you remember when he bought Sander's mules for eight year olds when everybody in town knew that Sander's father in law give 'em to his wife for a wedding present eighteen years before an' they was full grown mules then - "Youth and the Bright Medusa" by Willa Cather
- The smaller ones I believe to be year old fish hatched last spring twelvemonth the pound fish two year olds - "Prose Idylls" by Charles Kingsley
- Five year Olds to carry 8st - "Bygone Cumberland and Westmorland" by Daniel Scott