How Do You Spell OLDS?
Correct spelling for the English word "olds" is [ ˈə͡ʊldz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for OLDS
- " Goin' to school two- year- olds at the barrier," he explained. - "Blister Jones" by John Taintor Foote
- The front bench was occupied by a row of ten- year- olds who had come up this term from the Preparatory, and who sat squeezing each others' arms, highly impressed with the importance of their remove. - "The Luckiest Girl in the School" by Angela Brazil
- Do you remember when he bought Sander's mules for eight- year olds when everybody in town knew that Sander's father- in- law give 'em to his wife for a wedding present eighteen years before, an' they was full- grown mules then?" - "Youth and the Bright Medusa" by Willa Cather
- The smaller ones I believe to be year- old fish, hatched last spring twelvemonth; the pound fish two- year- olds - "Prose Idylls" by Charles Kingsley
- Five- year Olds to carry 8st. - "Bygone Cumberland and Westmorland" by Daniel Scott