How Do You Spell ONG?
Correct spelling for the English word "ONG" is [ˈɒ_ŋ], [ˈɒŋ], [ˈɒŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ONG
Below is the list of 12 misspellings for the word "ong". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ONG
- I'm only ong parsong - "Happy-Thought Hall" by F. C. Burnand
- Too much gone shouted Ong - "The Mountain Divide" by Frank H. Spearman
- Ong i yud' of ato Fatayyan is known by the title of Ke' eng - "The Bontoc Igorot" by Albert Ernest Jenks
- Missie papa lo ong time now he ketchee me no die - "Down the Mother Lode" by Vivia Hemphill
- Such a stone is Ong Zwarba that there are none like it even in the turban of Nehemoth nor in all the sanctuaries of the sea - "The Sword of Welleran and Other Stories" by Lord Dunsany