How Do You Spell ONG?
Correct spelling for the English word "ong" is [ ˈɒŋ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ONG
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "ONG". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ng (100.0%)
Usage Examples for ONG
- I'm only ong parsong. - "Happy-Thought Hall" by F. C. Burnand
- " Too much gone," shouted Ong - "The Mountain Divide" by Frank H. Spearman
- Ong i- yud', of ato Fatayyan, is known by the title of " Ke'- eng." - "The Bontoc Igorot" by Albert Ernest Jenks
- Missie papa, lo- ong time now, he ketchee me no die. - "Down the Mother Lode" by Vivia Hemphill
- Such a stone is Ong Zwarba that there are none like it even in the turban of Nehemoth nor in all the sanctuaries of the sea. - "The Sword of Welleran and Other Stories" by Lord Dunsany