How Do You Spell ONG?
Correct spelling for the English word "ONG" is [ˈɒ_ŋ], [ˈɒŋ], [ˈɒŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for ONG
- I'm only ong parsong - "Happy-Thought Hall" by F. C. Burnand
- Too much gone shouted Ong - "The Mountain Divide" by Frank H. Spearman
- Ong i yud' of ato Fatayyan is known by the title of Ke' eng - "The Bontoc Igorot" by Albert Ernest Jenks
- Missie papa lo ong time now he ketchee me no die - "Down the Mother Lode" by Vivia Hemphill
- Such a stone is Ong Zwarba that there are none like it even in the turban of Nehemoth nor in all the sanctuaries of the sea - "The Sword of Welleran and Other Stories" by Lord Dunsany