How Do You Spell ONT?
Correct spelling for the English word "ont" is [ ˈɒnt] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ONT
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "ONT". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- nt (33.3%)
- onlt (55.6%)
- n't (11.1%)
Usage Examples for ONT
- Wall, says I, you may as well make up your mind in the first ont that I hain't goin' to give my consent to have you go into any thing dangerous. - "Sweet Cicely Or Josiah Allen as a Politician" by Josiah Allen's Wife (Marietta Holley)
- Even the French Revolution he sees in Les Dieux Ont Soif as a scuffle of insects to be regarded with amusement rather than amazement by the philosopher among his cardboard toys. - "The Book of This and That" by Robert Lynd
- And some may speak French fluently in Ont - "Poems" by Edward Shanks
- And you can easily conceive the derision and contempt with which the mighty " boise" was treated by the boys of the rival and neighbouring parish of St. Godard, who used to sing- " Les habitants de Saint Nicaise Ont le coeur haut et fortune basse." - "The Story of Rouen" by Sir Theodore Andrea Cook
- Frederick, makes new estimate of Niagara's age, 66- 70 Y York, Ont - "The Niagara River" by Archer Butler Hulbert