How Do You Spell OOH?
Correct spelling for the English word "ooh" is [ ˈuː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OOH
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "OOH". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- oooh (60.7%)
- ohhhh (3.6%)
- ohhh (4.8%)
- ohh (27.4%)
- oo (1.2%)
- oohhh (2.4%)
Usage Examples for OOH
- I remember hearing a sergeant, who was closing the rear of one platoon, say, " Ooh la, la!" - "Average Americans" by Theodore Roosevelt
- Clearer than ever, but tired and spent with greeting came the little sobbing voice- Ooh - "More English Fairy Tales" by Various
- She stepped into the hall and called: Ooh hooh! - "The Valley of the Giants" by Peter B. Kyne
- " O- o- ooh but that was close," Laura's eyes were dancing at the recollection of the scene in the stands as she and Nan stepped out into the street. - "Nan Sherwood on the Mexican Border" by Annie Roe Carr
- You and I will go to the lake next summer, and catch the big fish; but if they would be happier on the old farm, why- Oo- oo- ooh - "A Hive of Busy Bees" by Effie M. Williams