How Do You Spell OOO?
Correct spelling for the English word "ooo" is [ ˈuːə͡ʊ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for OOO
- The bull- roarer gave out with a moaning " Owoo- ooo ooo - "We Were There at the Oklahoma Land Run" by James Arthur Kjelgaard
- It was simply awful; he smashed the china-" Ooo - "Plays A Protégée of the Mistress; Poverty Is No Crime; Sin and Sorrow Are Common to All; It's a Family Affair--We'll Settle It Ourselves" by Alexander Ostrovsky
- Eight or ten deer, does and fawns and young spike bucks, had come out into the open and were now running rapidly in three circles arranged in a line, so, oOo - "A Little Brother to the Bear and other Animal Stories" by William Long
- Ol' roostah he hollah ter all he wifes, 'Oo- ooo - "The Valiants of Virginia" by Hallie Erminie Rives
- Hands and voices rose together and a united " How- ooo ooo - "The Boy Scouts of the Geological Survey" by Robert Shaler