How Do You Spell OOO?
Correct spelling for the English word "OOO" is [ˈuː_əʊ], [ˈuːə͡ʊ], [ˈuːəʊ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OOO
Below is the list of 12 misspellings for the word "ooo". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for OOO
- The bull roarer gave out with a moaning Owoo ooo ooo - "We Were There at the Oklahoma Land Run" by James Arthur Kjelgaard
- It was simply awful he smashed the china Ooo - "Plays A Protégée of the Mistress; Poverty Is No Crime; Sin and Sorrow Are Common to All; It's a Family Affair--We'll Settle It Ourselves" by Alexander Ostrovsky
- Eight or ten deer does and fawns and young spike bucks had come out into the open and were now running rapidly in three circles arranged in a line so oOo - "A Little Brother to the Bear and other Animal Stories" by William Long
- Ol' roostah he hollah ter all he wifes 'Oo ooo - "The Valiants of Virginia" by Hallie Erminie Rives
- Hands and voices rose together and a united How ooo ooo - "The Boy Scouts of the Geological Survey" by Robert Shaler