How Do You Spell OOO?
Correct spelling for the English word "OOO" is [ˈuː_əʊ], [ˈuːə͡ʊ], [ˈuːəʊ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for OOO
- The bull roarer gave out with a moaning Owoo ooo ooo - "We Were There at the Oklahoma Land Run" by James Arthur Kjelgaard
- It was simply awful he smashed the china Ooo - "Plays A Protégée of the Mistress; Poverty Is No Crime; Sin and Sorrow Are Common to All; It's a Family Affair--We'll Settle It Ourselves" by Alexander Ostrovsky
- Eight or ten deer does and fawns and young spike bucks had come out into the open and were now running rapidly in three circles arranged in a line so oOo - "A Little Brother to the Bear and other Animal Stories" by William Long
- Ol' roostah he hollah ter all he wifes 'Oo ooo - "The Valiants of Virginia" by Hallie Erminie Rives
- Hands and voices rose together and a united How ooo ooo - "The Boy Scouts of the Geological Survey" by Robert Shaler