How Do You Spell OOPS?
Correct spelling for the English word "oops" is [ ˈuːps] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OOPS
Below is the list of 7 misspellings for the word "OOPS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- woops (3.2%)
- ops (1.1%)
- opps (24.7%)
- ooops (54.8%)
- oopps (5.4%)
- ooopss (4.3%)
- oop's (6.5%)
Usage Examples for OOPS
- Oops Horace; he loves me! - "Laughing Bill Hyde and Other Stories" by Rex Beach
- Oops major, I mean. - "Frigid Fracas" by Dallas McCord Reynolds
- " And the hail with you," Homer called back, then, " Oops sorry, Isobel." - "Border, Breed Nor Birth" by Dallas McCord Reynolds
- And I just adore extinguish- oops I mean distinguished looking men. - "Black Man's Burden" by Dallas McCord Reynolds
- " So do I." Oops Trigger thought. - "Legacy" by James H Schmitz