How Do You Spell OOS?
Correct spelling for the English word "OOS" is [ˈuːz], [ˈuːz], [ˈuː_z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for OOS
- So no more at presence but will com foward hany day to pruv hall this agin my guvnor becase he arnt doing the thing as is rite and I looks to you Mr Pindargrasp to see as I gits someat ansum sein as ow I coms forward agin the Appy ouse gent and for the hother party oos side you is a bakkin - "Castle Richmond" by Anthony Trollope
- I began to think I had invaded a colony of imbeciles or owls their conversation seemed limited to oos - "Kent Knowles: Quahaug" by Joseph C. Lincoln
- Oos palace may it be now - "In the Track of the Troops" by R.M. Ballantyne
- Then they would join in Coo oos coo oo oo - "Chico: the Story of a Homing Pigeon" by Lucy M. Blanchard
- Clean health giving Baden Baden in the Valley of the Oos with its beauty and its pure air was holding out her arms to all the disease and filth that degenerate riches produce - "Abroad with the Jimmies" by Lilian Bell