How Do You Spell OOS?
Correct spelling for the English word "oos" is [ ˈuːz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OOS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "OOS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- oo (100.0%)
Usage Examples for OOS
- So no more at presence but will com foward hany day to pruv hall this agin my guvnor becase he arnt doing the thing as is rite and I looks to you Mr. Pindargrasp to see as I gits someat ansum sein as ow I coms forward agin the Appy ouse gent and for the hother party oos side you is a bakkin. - "Castle Richmond" by Anthony Trollope
- I began to think I had invaded a colony of imbeciles- or owls; their conversation seemed limited to " oos - "Kent Knowles: Quahaug" by Joseph C. Lincoln
- Oos palace may it be, now?" - "In the Track of the Troops" by R.M. Ballantyne
- Then they would join in Coo- oos coo- oo- oo. - "Chico: the Story of a Homing Pigeon" by Lucy M. Blanchard
- Clean, health- giving Baden- Baden, in the Valley of the Oos with its beauty and its pure air, was holding out her arms to all the disease and filth that degenerate riches produce. - "Abroad with the Jimmies" by Lilian Bell