What are the antonyms for A1?
- acceptable, adequate, all-right, bad, bush, common, crummy, decent, deficient, dissatisfactory, fair, fairish, fine, good, ill, indifferent, inferior, lame, lousy, mediocre, medium, middling, off, ordinary, paltry, passable, poor, punk, respectable, run-of-the-mill, run-of-the-mine, satisfactory, second-rate, serviceable, so-so, sour, substandard, tolerable, unacceptable, unsatisfactory, wanting, wretched, wrong, second class, O.K., bush-league, WACK, SUBPAR., suboptimal.
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for A1
- They're A1, and you're very lucky to get one of my girls. - "Delia Blanchflower" by Mrs. Humphry Ward
- We've been at it since eight o'clock, and getting along A1. Now that beastly pull- through! - "The Amateur Army" by Patrick MacGill
- She's A1 at all the guilds, though I don't think she's much chance of being elected Games Captain. - "The Luckiest Girl in the School" by Angela Brazil
- The main thing was Bela was known to be an A1 cook, and the grub at the French outfit was rotten. - "The Huntress" by Hulbert Footner
- The price of tungsten leapt from forty dollars a unit to sixty and sixty- five, and rival buyers clamored for his ore; the mills treated it for almost nothing in order to get control of it and his credit was A1 at the bank- but when he passed Virginia she turned her face away and his heart turned heavy as lead. - "Shadow Mountain" by Dane Coolidge