What are the antonyms for A1?
- crummy, deficient, dissatisfactory, paltry, off, middling, lame, fairish, common, ordinary, wretched, tolerable, O.K., sour, substandard, bush, indifferent, WACK, satisfactory, suboptimal, punk, fair, decent, second-rate, mediocre, bad, acceptable, medium, good, ill, passable, inferior, run-of-the-mine, SUBPAR., wanting, unsatisfactory, adequate, lousy, wrong, unacceptable, poor, fine, serviceable, all-right, run-of-the-mill, second class, bush-league, respectable, so-so.
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for A1
- They're A1 and you're very lucky to get one of my girls - "Delia Blanchflower" by Mrs. Humphry Ward
- We've been at it since eight o'clock and getting along A1 Now that beastly pull through - "The Amateur Army" by Patrick MacGill
- She's A1 at all the guilds though I don't think she's much chance of being elected Games Captain - "The Luckiest Girl in the School" by Angela Brazil
- The main thing was Bela was known to be an A1 cook and the grub at the French outfit was rotten - "The Huntress" by Hulbert Footner
- The price of tungsten leapt from forty dollars a unit to sixty and sixty five and rival buyers clamored for his ore the mills treated it for almost nothing in order to get control of it and his credit was A1 at the bank but when he passed Virginia she turned her face away and his heart turned heavy as lead - "Shadow Mountain" by Dane Coolidge