What are the antonyms for ABDUCTING?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for ABDUCTING
- Causing the animal to trot on soft ground step over high objects flexing extending abducting and adducting the part may enable the examiner to locate the exact group of shoulder or arm muscles involved by the disease - "Common Diseases of Farm Animals" by R. A. Craig, D. V. M.
- Can you picture a hot tempered fool of that tribe abducting a judge of the court of his people and carrying him away to some uninhabited place there to let him starve until he decided to do the right thing - "'Firebrand' Trevison" by Charles Alden Seltzer
- Assuredly said Nick to the extent of abducting Monsieur le cure - "The Complete PG Edition of The Works of Winston Churchill" by Winston Churchill
- As Sam was about to defend himself it suddenly rushed over him what a comic figure he would make accusing a girl of abducting him - "The Huntress" by Hulbert Footner
- Nothing at all I submit in view of the fact that it may be the means of saving you from a term in prison for abducting Rosemary - "A Fool and His Money" by George Barr McCutcheon