What are the antonyms for ABERRATION?
- bar, barometer, benchmark, criterion, gold standard, grade, mark, measure, metric, par, touchstone, yardstick.
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for ABERRATION
- 87 Aberration of intellect " He is afflicted with a slight aberration of intellect." - "Slips of Speech" by John H. Bechtel
- They would not suffer the temporary aberration to weigh against the immeasurable merits of his life; and although they tumbled his seducers from their places, they preserved his memory embalmed in their hearts, with undiminished love and devotion; and there it for ever will remain embalmed, in entire oblivion of every temporary thing which might cloud the glories of his splendid life. - "Memoir, Correspondence, And Miscellanies, From The Papers Of Thomas Jefferson" by Thomas Jefferson
- I didn't recognize the full extent of his aberration. - "The Players" by Everett B. Cole
- James Hampton- Jones, K. C. B. Immediately everybody echoed his remark, and the strain being thus relieved, the spell dropped from them and several laughed loudly over their momentary aberration. - "The Moon Metal" by Garrett P. Serviss
- He walked away from Gabriel, who- was quite unable to understand the true bearing of this aberration among his disciples. - "The Shadow of the Cathedral" by Vicente Blasco Ibañez