What are the antonyms for ABERRATION?
- barometer, touchstone, benchmark, mark, measure, metric, bar, grade, gold standard, yardstick, par, criterion.
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for ABERRATION
- 87 Aberration of intellect He is afflicted with a slight aberration of intellect - "Slips of Speech" by John H. Bechtel
- They would not suffer the temporary aberration to weigh against the immeasurable merits of his life and although they tumbled his seducers from their places they preserved his memory embalmed in their hearts with undiminished love and devotion and there it for ever will remain embalmed in entire oblivion of every temporary thing which might cloud the glories of his splendid life - "Memoir, Correspondence, And Miscellanies, From The Papers Of Thomas Jefferson" by Thomas Jefferson
- I didn't recognize the full extent of his aberration - "The Players" by Everett B. Cole
- James Hampton Jones K C B Immediately everybody echoed his remark and the strain being thus relieved the spell dropped from them and several laughed loudly over their momentary aberration - "The Moon Metal" by Garrett P. Serviss
- He walked away from Gabriel who was quite unable to understand the true bearing of this aberration among his disciples - "The Shadow of the Cathedral" by Vicente Blasco Ibañez