What are the antonyms for ABETTING?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for ABETTING
- If it were known that I was aiding or abetting you in the enterprise you have in hand, my life would not be worth a rush. - "Taken Alive" by E. P. Roe
- But Mrs. Rush- Marvelle had her hands full of other matters,- she was aiding and abetting Marcia Van Clupp to set traps for that mild mouse Lord Masherville,- and she was too much absorbed in this difficult and delicate business to attend to anything else just then. - "Thelma" by Marie Corelli
- To me it appeared that certain of the adult passengers, by covert signs and sounds of approval, were actually abetting and encouraging the urchins in their misbehaviour. - "Fibble, D. D." by Irvin Shrewsbury Cobb
- Betty lets on that she is desperately afraid her father will be harmed by Rap Molberg and yet the police claim that Mr. Davis is really abetting the criminals. - "Penny Nichols Finds a Clue" by Joan Clark
- Perhaps he has heard of Scanlan's intention to summons him for aiding and abetting an assault, and has kept out of the way in consequence." - "The Martins Of Cro' Martin, Vol. II (of II)" by Charles James Lever