What are the antonyms for ABHORRENT?
- blessed, dreamy, congenial, entrancing, succulent, sweet, scrumptious, aesthetic, mouthwatering, bonny, felicitous, lush, ambrosial, captivating, jolly, dulcet, seemly, yummy, ravishing, lovesome, gorgeous, seductive, gratifying, nice, welcome, disarming, delicious, fair, tasteful, beautiful, drop-dead, inoffensive, good, dear, grateful, well-favored, supportable, beauteous, tolerable, handsome, toothsome, dainty, flavorsome, tasty, likely, appealing, bewitching, adorable, enjoyable, winning, flavorful, toothy, magnetic, stunning, sightly, appetizing, precious, taking, Delightsome, lovable, elfin, winsome, bearable, alluring, cute, sustainable, goodly, luscious, pleasing, pleasurable, endurable, pretty, comely, attractive, enchanting, Luring, charismatic, glamorous, agreeable, savory, sufferable, satisfying, delectable, pleasant, fetching, heavenly, charming, darling, endearing, palatable, fascinating, lovely, engaging, good-looking, delish, delightful.
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for ABHORRENT
- His childhood passed in review with its pleasures and griefs his school days with their sports conflicts friends and enemies college where he had acquired the polish to make him petted of all but one and abhorrent to her - ""Where Angels Fear to Tread" and Other Stories of the Sea" by Morgan Robertson
- Selling against the law of my country would be abhorrent to me personally - "The Title Market" by Emily Post
- To her the bare idea of telling tales was abhorrent while this girl gloried in the fact that she had exposed those who annoyed her - "Grace Harlowe's First Year at Overton College" by Jessie Graham Flower
- She had not realized how abhorrent the general was married life with the general - "The Price She Paid" by David Graham Phillips
- Put every abomination together everything unworthy of an honorable man and abhorrent to the gods and you have the man whom you so willingly obey - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers" by Georg Ebers