What are the antonyms for ABILITY?
- impotence, Dilettantism, incapability, inability, insufficiency, amateurishness, inadequacy, incompetency, incapacity, incompetence, Inexpertness, powerlessness, amateurism, unfitness, ineptitude.
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for ABILITY
- It is a duty which every commander will always fulfil to his best ability - "Waterloo" by Hilaire Belloc
- The extraordinary ability and energy of the King saved the internal situation - "German Culture Past and Present" by Ernest Belfort Bax
- The Filipinos knew the city much better than the Americans and had Aguinaldo been possessed with the nerve and ability he could have entered with his superior numbers and captured the city - "A Soldier in the Philippines" by Needom N. Freeman
- He is of course a much more brilliant man than either of us and he'll handle our case with his usual ability - "Delilah of the Snows" by Harold Bindloss
- The clerk did so to the best of his ability - "Swirling Waters" by Max Rittenberg