What are the antonyms for ABLATIVE?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for ABLATIVE
- In Latin the ablative is the case that is used absolutely - "The English Language" by Robert Gordon Latham
- Why did you use the Ablative in the second sentence - "Betty Lee, Freshman" by Harriet Pyne Grove
- An absolute construction imitating the Latin ablative absolute - "Minor Poems by Milton" by John Milton
- Here in lieu of the nominative the Greeks used the genitive case and the Latins the ablative - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown
- With the pronouns and adjectives there was a true accusative form and with a few especial words an ablative or instrumental one - "The English Language" by Robert Gordon Latham