What are the antonyms for ABLE?
- bungling, powerless, amateur, jackleg, unable, helpless, awkward, inexperienced, inapt, paralyzed, inexpert, unskilled, incapable, impotent, nonprofessional, not able, Hamstrung, weak, clumsy, unfit, incompetent, maladroit, unfitted, unprofessional, inept, Fumbled, dilettantish, Impuissant, amateurish, unskillful, botched, dilettante, unqualified, Handcuffed.
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for ABLE
- I am so glad he is going he won't be able to ask me how I like it and I sha'n't have to tell a story - "Home Again" by George MacDonald
- Do you feel able to go on - "A Woman Named Smith" by Marie Conway Oemler
- I shall never be able to forget it if you don't - "Uncanny Tales" by Mary Louisa Molesworth
- I'm able to work replied Sam - "The Huntress" by Hulbert Footner
- I believe I may be able to help you in your trouble Pedersen - "Three Comedies" by Björnstjerne M. Björnson Commentator: R. Farquharson Sharp