What are the antonyms for ABNORMALITY?
- bar, barometer, benchmark, criterion, gold standard, grade, mark, measure, metric, norm, normalcy, normality, par, sample, status quo, touchstone, yardstick.
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for ABNORMALITY
- Plainness is a mark of abnormality. - "Feminism and Sex-Extinction" by Arabella Kenealy
- On the contrary, everything points to the conclusion that the abnormality is an arrest or incomplete occurrence of the normal process of development, i. - "Hormones and Heredity" by J. T. Cunningham
- His evidencing a tendency toward sluggishness to- day, and his subsequent irritability, may or may not be significant of an abnormality. - "Starr, of the Desert" by B. M Bower
- This condition is sometimes found as an abnormality in the human species. - "Artistic Anatomy of Animals" by Édouard Cuyer
- The primary paradox of Christianity is that the ordinary condition of man is not his sane or sensible condition; that the normal itself is an abnormality. - "Orthodoxy" by G. K. Chesterton