What are the antonyms for ABNORMALITY?
- benchmark, par, barometer, gold standard, bar, measure, normalcy, normality, grade, norm, metric, sample, criterion, touchstone, status quo, yardstick, mark.
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for ABNORMALITY
- Plainness is a mark of abnormality - "Feminism and Sex-Extinction" by Arabella Kenealy
- On the contrary everything points to the conclusion that the abnormality is an arrest or incomplete occurrence of the normal process of development i - "Hormones and Heredity" by J. T. Cunningham
- His evidencing a tendency toward sluggishness to day and his subsequent irritability may or may not be significant of an abnormality - "Starr, of the Desert" by B. M Bower
- This condition is sometimes found as an abnormality in the human species - "Artistic Anatomy of Animals" by Édouard Cuyer
- The primary paradox of Christianity is that the ordinary condition of man is not his sane or sensible condition that the normal itself is an abnormality - "Orthodoxy" by G. K. Chesterton