What are the antonyms for ABNORMALLY?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for ABNORMALLY
- His life outwardly so uneventful has been abnormally prolific in brain work and that of no fatal fluency or shallow meretriciousness but conceived upon the highest possible plane - "A Day with Robert Schumann" by May Byron
- I know that the most modern manufacture has been really occupied in trying to produce an abnormally large needle - "Orthodoxy" by G. K. Chesterton
- Apart from that since you seem to be so abnormally sensitive there's enough for you and me to do chopping wood for the oven in the evenings to square the account altogether - "Delilah of the Snows" by Harold Bindloss
- She was not abnormally deficient and she mustered learning enough to acquit herself respectably in conversation with her contemporaries among whom it must be avowed however that she occupied a secondary place - "Washington Square" by Henry James
- I must admit that my heart began beating abnormally and the hand in my pocket gripped my revolver as though it were a live animal and likely to escape - "My Home In The Field of Honor" by Frances Wilson Huard