What are the antonyms for ABNORMALLY?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for ABNORMALLY
- His life, outwardly so uneventful, has been abnormally prolific in brain- work: and that of no fatal fluency or shallow meretriciousness, but conceived upon the highest possible plane. - "A Day with Robert Schumann" by May Byron
- I know that the most modern manufacture has been really occupied in trying to produce an abnormally large needle. - "Orthodoxy" by G. K. Chesterton
- Apart from that- since you seem to be so abnormally sensitive- there's enough for you and me to do chopping wood for the oven in the evenings to square the account altogether. - "Delilah of the Snows" by Harold Bindloss
- She was not abnormally deficient, and she mustered learning enough to acquit herself respectably in conversation with her contemporaries, among whom it must be avowed, however, that she occupied a secondary place. - "Washington Square" by Henry James
- I must admit that my heart began beating abnormally, and the hand in my pocket gripped my revolver as though it were a live animal and likely to escape. - "My Home In The Field of Honor" by Frances Wilson Huard